The biggest trend on the internet is the shift to mobile phones.
If your website is not mobile optimised you are really missing out.
Think we are exaggerating? Then take a look at these statistics:
- Searches on mobile devices have grown 50% in the last 2 years.
- Mobile internet use / web traffic is up 202% in the last year. (Mobile Report, 2012)
- 60% of ALL local searches are now done on a mobile device
- By 2014 mobile usage is estimated to overtake desk top usage (Microsoft Tag)
- 82% of local searches are followed by an action such as a visit, phone call or email to the business.
- 93% of all buying decisions start with an online search.
- Mobile search will generate 27.8 billion more queries than desktop searches by 2016! (BIA Kelsey Report 2012)
- 47% of ALL consumers say they use their mobile device to search for local information. (e-Tailing Group, 2012)
- 18% of consumers have redeemed a mobile coupon in the past 90 days (JiWire, 2012)
- 57% of consumers will not recommend a business with a poorly designed MOBILE website, 40% immediately go to a competitors website after a poor mobile experience. (CompuWare, 2012)
Now take a look at your own website’s Google Analytics – you may be surprised or even shocked at the number of mobile visitors you are getting. I certainly was when I first checked mine.
If your website is not mobile optimised you could be missing out on traffic as Google now prefers to direct mobile users to sites which are mobile optimised so that they get a better user experience.
Give us a call now so we can discuss the options. We can even run a check for you to see how many of your competitors have a mobile site. But with our mobile SEO extras you’ll not just be catching up but getting the edge!
The good news is that getting a mobile website is not very expensive and we should be able to have your new mobile optimised website up and running within 7 days.